"Remember to Live, Laugh and Love"

All images and writings are copywritten by Daniele Sharpe unless stated othewise.



Saturday, March 27, 2010

Peace of Mind, Where Do You Find Yours?


Do you have a place that helps you clear your mind? I do. Every time I feel stressed or overwhelmed I have this pull to go to the coast. The sounds of the waves, with the birds along with the smells of the ocean really help me feel rejuvenated. Nature has an amazing power to calm us and ground us. Next time you are feeling overwhelmed or stressed, take a walk, visit the mountains, take a drive to the beach, or sit in you own backyard watching wildlife. You will be amazed at how much better you feel. All the pictures on this post I took on the NH coastline, one of my favorite places to photograph. It is always changing, and it is never exactly the same as the time before.
My children have also become very connected with the ocean and the coast. We enjoy going to the beach pretty much year round. I hope when they become adults they will have a place that they can connect with and get their piece of mind.

1 comment:

  1. Nice post! I long for the mountains and trees when I need some extra space and a chance to reconnect. But when I can't get away, I'll settle for some quiet time in the backyard. It does wonders to ease the soul, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete