"Remember to Live, Laugh and Love"

All images and writings are copywritten by Daniele Sharpe unless stated othewise.



Monday, April 26, 2010

Spring in New Hampshire
















Well spring is in full bloom here in New Hampshire. Everywhere we look we can see signs of the season. Personally this is my favorite season, although fall is a close second now that I am an avid photography hobbyist. Something about the spring time, makes me feel rejuvenated and peaceful all at the same time. The sounds, smells, and sights. I did a simple exercise with my children this weekend were I had them sit on our deck and be as still as they could for 5 minutes. I had them use there senses to take in the sights, sounds and smells of spring. I wasn't sure how this was going to go over, but after about a minute the birds returned to the feeder that was very close to where we were sitting. They really enjoyed getting a close up look at some of our feathered friends and were actually continued to observe the birds well over the five minutes.









These leaves caught my eye because they looked so soft almost as if they were covered in velvet.

No comments:

Post a Comment