"Remember to Live, Laugh and Love"

All images and writings are copywritten by Daniele Sharpe unless stated othewise.



Saturday, April 10, 2010

Changing Times

I finally have flowers and shrubs budding in my yard to photograph. I never realized how quickly things can change in nature when the conditions are right. One evening I was pointing out the daffodils that were just getting ready to bud to my children, and the next evening when my children went to check on the progress then told me that they had already opened. This realization has really made me focus on what I want to photograph in my yard before it changes, so that I don't miss the opportunity. It also has taught my children and myself to really look at what were are seeing because it may be completely different tomorrow.




1 comment:

  1. When we left for our week-long trip to Hawaii, many of the trees that line the streets in our neighborhood were completely bare. By the time we got home, they were full of green leaves. I almost didn't recognize them!

    ReplyDelete