"Remember to Live, Laugh and Love"

All images and writings are copywritten by Daniele Sharpe unless stated othewise.



Sunday, January 24, 2010

Walk in the Woods

I have come to realize that there are always going to be things on my to do list. There will always be laundry to do, a house that needs some organizing, toys that need to be picked up, dishes to get washed, and so on. If I spend all my "free" time focusing on these things I would not have had the opportunity to get outside and enjoy the beautiful winter scenery in my backyard. These pictures were captured on a quick hike in the woods behind my house, which my children are still talking about.
Not sure what kind of mushrooms those are, but they were an amazing find.

2 comments:

  1. I'm wondering if your fungus might be a Turkey Tail.

    http://botit.botany.wisc.edu/toms_fungi/aug97.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, we have been trying to research to find out the name. Someone told me that artists use it to carve on.

    ReplyDelete