"Remember to Live, Laugh and Love"

All images and writings are copywritten by Daniele Sharpe unless stated othewise.



Friday, June 3, 2011

Backyard Paradise



I am always encouraging my children stop and take notice of what is around them. I hope that I will be able to inspire others to do the same. Here are some pictures I took from my own back yard in Southern New Hampshire. As busy as we all are (believe me I have two children in 2 sports and each in other extra curricula activities all going on at the same time, plus working full time- I know what busy is) take some time this weekend to grab a cup of coffee and sit outside on your porch, steps, deck, etc and just observe your surroundings. You will be amazed at what you see that you had no idea was around you.











Have a great weekend and get outside!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment