"Remember to Live, Laugh and Love"

All images and writings are copywritten by Daniele Sharpe unless stated othewise.



Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Winter Fun!!!!!

I had the great opportunity to photograph the 1st Annual Winter Carnival at Riverside Dog Park in Raymond NH for the town committee. I am usually not a fan of cold weather but my family and I dressed warm and we had an absolute bast! It was a great event that got a lot of families outside in nature in the community, including the family dogs. They had so many events for the families to participate in together. It made me think why do we always seem to have so many outdoor events in the summer, and hardly any in the winter? If you dress appropriately (just like in the summer months) you can have as much fun outdoors. Here are some pictures took that day.

Fire pit and my children sledding.

Winter Paridise


Tug-of-War next to the dragon sculpted out of snow.

There off!!!! Snow Shoeing Races!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment