"Remember to Live, Laugh and Love"

All images and writings are copywritten by Daniele Sharpe unless stated othewise.



Sunday, March 27, 2011

It Can Happen Anywhere


While on a hunt for this years baseball and softball equipment for my children on a Saturday night, we were driving on the highway and as we came over a hill we saw the Worm Moon bright and orange just rising in the sky. My children were amazed they didn't know what it was in the sky. When I told them it was the moon they didn't believe me at first. They were so excited and wanted me to take pictures. Of course I didn't have my camera with me, but I did have my phone with me. I passed my phone to my kids who took turns taking pictures of it while I drove. So what's the moral? That you don't have set out specifically looking for nature, and appreciate something wonderful. It can happen as you are driving, as your walking or as you are sitting in your house. All you have to do is look around you, and you will see something.




These are the pictures my kids took with my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment