"Remember to Live, Laugh and Love"

All images and writings are copywritten by Daniele Sharpe unless stated othewise.



Saturday, May 22, 2010

Patients is a Virtue

Sometimes you have to wait for good things to come to you.

The old saying "patients is a virtue" is certainly true. I worked on practicing patients, as I would say to my children, these past two weeks. Sometimes this is not easy to do, especially in a world of almost instant gratification. But as hard as it was to stay still and focused, my patients paid off. I would have missed these great opportunities if I had not taken the time to be still and wait. It is amazing what you will see when you take the time to wait and watch.



2 comments:

  1. Enjoying your photos...and it is so true, the best pictures are the ones that you sit still and wait for...acute patience is probably the only way to get a still photo of a hummingbird...which is why I still don't have one myself!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful photos especially the hummer photo!!

    ReplyDelete